Caspian was specifically designed to optimize smaller spaces without sacrificing function and efficiency. Ideal for hospitals, nursing homes and private homes who have limited space and require a fully functioning bathtub.
The bath raises and lowers to find the ideal working height for the attendant, reducing heavy lifting and bending, fatigue and risk of back injury. Clearance below the tub allows the use of many different types of Hoists and easy floor cleaning.
The height adjustment of the Caspian is controlled by a hand control that can be operated from either side of the bathtub.
- Raises quietly and quickly
- A pop-up drainage closes and opens by turning the overflow valve. No hands need to be in the water
- The factory mounted thermostat regulates both the bathtub filling and the shower water temperature
- The shower handle has a soft rubber outlet nozzle which is easy to clean and gives comfortable soft water dispersion
- The bathtub is made of glassfibre gelcoat and the frame and skirts are made of powder coated steel
- The drainage can be attached to the floor or the wall
- Adjustable feet increase safety and comfort when there are uneven floor surfaces
- Different color options available on side panels and feet to suit individual design
We endeavour to provide accurate information but product development may alter certain specifications.
|Height Range||660mm - 960mm|
|Safe Working Load||150kg|
|Options||Can be delivered without thermostat and shower|