320B Bariatric Aluminiun
When you require a higher weight capacity hoist the 320B Bariatric Aluminium Mobile Hoist has a safe working load of 320kg. In addition to the hoisting and transferring of clients the 320B Bariatric Aluminium Mobile Hoist can be used for gait training and providing a smooth and stable support during therapy sessions. This is made possible with the inclusion of the support bars, which can also be swung out of the way when not in use.
The 320B Bariatric Aluminium Mobile Hoist provides exceptional lifting capabilities as the mast can be assembled at three different mounting positions. This makes this hoist perfect for lifting from the floor or on to higher surfaces such as changing tables. This hoist comes complete with a four point quick release carry bar, making it a simple task to attach weigh scales if required.
- Lightweight, aluminium construction for ease of manoeuvring
- Powered mast and base control for ease of operation
- Large lifting range allows client to be lifted from the floor
- The mast can be assembled in three different height mounting positions to enhance the maximum or minimum height required
- 360° turn capability of the carry bar provides the carer with greater control during the lift and aids positioning without interference with the mast or boom
- On board charging
- Control box with diagnostic capability and tracking of hoist usage
- Emergency stop and emergency lowering functions fitted as standard
- Support bars for gait training. Can be rotated out of the way when not required
- Unique 4 point double carry bar has quick release attachment with spring loaded clips to secure sling loops
- Base with 100mm dual wheel front castors and 127mm dual wheel rear (locking) castors to allow for optimum control when manoeuvring
We endeavour to provide accurate information but product development may alter certain specifications.
|Safe Working Load||320kg (50 Stone)|
|Material||Anodized / Powder Coated|
|Base - Length / Height||640mm / 1066mm|
|Leg width Inside – Closed / Open||640mm / 1066mm|
|Leg Width Outside – Closed / Open||765mm / 1190mm|
|Total Width of the Lift - Base Legs Closed||765mm|
|Power Supply||24 Volt Linak Battery|
|Lifting Motor||24 Volt Linak with manual emergency lowering|