Aluminium, Mobile Hoist
The 205 Aluminium Mobile Hoist is a versatile hoist offering innovative design and a host of features, while providing a cost effective solution for easy transfers. The aluminium frame is made to offer the highest lifting capacity, yet is lightweight and easy to manoeuvre.
The 205 Aluminium Mobile Hoist is a versatile hoist offering innovative design and a host of features, while providing a cost effective solution for easy transfers. The aluminium frame is made to offer the highest lifting capacity, yet is lightweight and easy to manoeuvre. This hoist comes complete with a quick release carry bar, making it easy to attach weigh scales if required.
When it comes to lifting ability, the 205 Aluminium Mobile Hoist provides exceptional versatility as the mast can be assembled at three different heights, allowing clients to be lifting from the floor or onto high surfaces such as changing benches.
- Powered mast and base control for ease of operation
- Large lifting range allows client to be lifted from the floor
- 100mm castors for maximum control and positioning
- The mast can be assembled to three different height mounting positions to enhance the maximum or minimum height required
- 360° turn capability of the carry bar provides the carer with greater control during the lift and aids positioning without interference with the mast or boom
- Emergency stop and emergency lowering functions fitted as standard
- Quick release carry bar attachment to allow weigh scales to be attached
- Carry bar with spring loaded clips to secure sling loops
- Control box with diagnostic capability and tracking of hoist usage
- On board charging
We endeavour to provide accurate information but product development may alter certain specifications.
Contact us on 01934 820956, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|safe working load||
200Kg (31.5 stone)
Anodized / Powder coated
|Base - Length / Height||
1300mm / 110mm
|Leg width Inside – Closed / Open||
586mm / 940mm
|Leg Width Outside – Closed / Open||
690mm / 1041mm
|Total Width of the Lift - Base Legs Closed||
|Lifting Arm Range – Low / High||
390mm / 1770mm
24 Volt Linak Battery
24 Volt Linak with manual emergency lowering